GhostEye

GhostEye

Description

A motion detection app which uses your device’s camera to take snapshots when movement is detected.
Reached No.1 in the App Store Chart!
(GhostEye, Argentina, Lifestyle section, 17th Feb 2020)

Features

Whether you are a professional Paranormal Investigator, a hobbyist or want to set up a simple alarm system, this app should be useful to you.

By placing your device on a fixed, UNMOVING surface (using a tripod works best) you can point it at an area to monitor. GhostEye will use the camera to watch for movement and take a snapshot when it detects changes in the image.

Features include:

* Full version only

Tips

TIP 1: Even a cheap tripod (e.g. from a pound shop) will provide a steady image to prevent your device being affected by motion or vibration. Don’t try to use the app while holding your device as it will detect lots of movement.

TIP 2: The app can be used to catch trespassers in an area, e.g. bedroom, by leaving your device plugged into a charger and pointing to the area to monitor.

Top Rankings

No.1 – Argentina (App Store, Lifestyle section) 17th Feb 2020
No.2 – Netherlands (App Store, Lifestyle section) 14th Jan 2020
No.3 – Germany (Google Play, Family/Music & Video section) 12th Jan 2021
No.6 – USA (Google Play, Family/Music & Video section) 12th Apr 2021
No.8 – India (Google Play, Family/Music & Video section) 7th Jan 2021
No.8 – South Africa (Google Play, Family/Music & Video section) 7th Jan 2021
No.8 – Indonesia (Google Play, Family/Music & Video section) 7th Jan 2021
No.9 – Turkey (Google Play, Family/Music & Video section) 7th Jan 2021
No.9 – Switzerland (Google Play, Family/Music & Video section) 7th Jan 2021
No.9 – Portugal (Google Play, Family/Music & Video section) 7th Jan 2021
No.9 – Netherlands (Google Play, Family/Music & Video section) 7th Jan 2021
No.9 – Ireland (Google Play, Family/Music & Video section) 7th Jan 2021
No.9 – Denmark (Google Play, Family/Music & Video section) 7th Jan 2021
No.9 – Austria (Google Play, Family/Music & Video section) 7th Jan 2021
No.18 – France (Google Play, Lifestyle section) 2nd Dec 2019

Testimonials

“Excellent for investigating and getting real results I have caught many entities with this app and your other app ghost talker highly recommended and well worth the money thank you for a great app and piece of gear”
Raven (Android version)

“As a paranormal investigator I highly recommend this app”
– Ghost Hunters ghost Seekers (Android version)

“Legit. I have had a lot of success with this app.”
– John Green (Android version)

“This is the only one you need x”
Kim Beverley (Android version)

“I love it so much! !!!!…”
– Rythme Martinez (Android version)

“Works perfectly”
– Christian Chesney (Android version)

I have psychic abilities, I am impressed with this app, so far 100% accurate, names given are people that I know, and since I have psychic ability it is easy for me to put together the words and understand the messages.
Ilsa Meono (Android version)

“Ive used this app b4 abt. 2 download again it’s fun amazing have had some great pics…”
– No Name (Android version)

“Very good app I have used it in cemeteries and abandoned houses and then if it shows ghosts…”
– Devil my craYT (Android version)

“Took it on a investagation and it worked great if you have never tried it just give it a try works really good ill always use it now GHOSTEYE WILL CATCH YOUR PICTURES”
Marty Grindstaff (Android version)

“Wery good app. We are using it to monitor night movements of our pet and dother during the night…”
– Jovana Doskovic (Android version)

Price

GhostEye LITE: FREE – but will only store images at 25% or 50% size and total photos is limited to 40 (although you can delete old photos to take more). The full version can save images at 75% and full size, and keep up to 600 photos.

GhostEye: £2.39 (UKP or your local equivalent)

Both versions have NO adverts, NO in-app purchases, and require NO unnecessary permissions.

Cookie Consent: We use cookies to monitor usage and remember your preference.
Accept cookies?: More information